Thursday, June 11, 2009

Let the Season Begin!

Star Valley Cross Country 2008 from Ty Draney on Vimeo.




We will be starting the season with a bang this next week! Our first team run will be up Dry Creek we will meet at the pull out by the Forest Service sign at 7:00. Those who have signed up will also be running the Wasatch Back relay on Friday/Saturday. We are in the process of finding one more leg for the girls and getting leg assignments finished. Get out there and get running! Time to start banner hunting!

I just received camp brochures for Summit View this summer. It will take place on July 23-25. The cost is $75. I will bring the brochures to the first team run. If you will not be there please email me (tdraney@lcsd2.org) with your mailing address so I can mail you one. I really believe that this camp is well worth your time and $$$.

No comments: